If it’s April it must be Occupational Therapy Month…36 years and counting! Centra applauds all the dedicated Certified Occupational Therapy Assistants and Occupational Therapists working tirelessly to enhance their clients’ quality of life using everyday activities as therapy. You make a significant and lasting difference in people’s lives! Somehow just saying “Thanks” seems so inadequate, yet so necessary. While there is no shortage of personalized gift items that can say it for you, here are five other unique gift ideas for yourself or your favorite OT/COTA.
- Who Kneads Stress?: Give “CrazyAaron’s Thinking Putty” and watch them knead away stress while revving up their creative juices.
- Whisper Sweet Nothings: No matter the language, a tasty and customized way to express your gratitude.
- Be h”APP”y to: Apple Store and iTune gift cards help OTs buy the tech devices and apps to enrich their practice and themselves.
- Membership Has Its Rewards: Enhance and support your/their profession with a membership in AOTA.
- Money Talks: Make a financial contribution to a charity like Therapy Missions, which brings OT to underserved communities nationally and globally.
Still not sure? Why not Incentravize! Call us at 800 535 0076 or refer a deserving OT/COTA to us for great career opportunities nationwide.