As promised, this is Centra’s monthly collection of 5 inspiring, and we hope useful, links to stories, technologies and other healthcare related information:
- Don’s Voice: Not Impossible, an LA based company, creates an innovative patient centric communication solution for an ALS farmer in Ontario, Canada…tissue alert!
- OT in Action: An accessible home by Frank Lloyd Wright, a therapeutic garden, and pizza…must be Chicago! A not to be missed opportunity the day before the AOTA annual conference.
- Baby Signs: Who knew “Meet the Fockers” would spin off a trend? Signing has multiple benefits for both hearing and deaf babies.
- Have House, Will Travel: Claustrophobics beware! A budget friendly alternative to RVs for the travel healthcare professional
- And Speaking of Travel: Livability’s top places you might actually want to live and work in.
Not feeling these? Check out all the great healthcare job opportunities across the nation with Centra.