Although Chanukah has passed, the Christmas gift-giving season is in full swing and if you are still looking for unique items for your therapy/nursing colleagues, family members or selves, we have a few ideas for you!
- Upgrade Their Tech: We’ve said it before and we’ll say it again… iPads/iPhones are useful tools in the rehab/medical arsenal. The newest versions are faster, lighter and more secure, and as more clinical settings see the workflow advantages of these devices, they will soon become a necessity for all healthcare professionals.
- Mickey and Friends: It may not be well-publicized, but Disney World in Orlando offers a year-round special Nurse Rate for stays at the Swan and Dolphin hotels inside the park. So treat yourself and family to the “Happiest Place on Earth”.
- “A Secret Worth Keeping”: In the same vein, you can enjoy a vacation with family in Duck, NC on the Outer Banks. The Sanderling Resort offers medical personnel discounted rates on rooms, food, spa services, etc. from now until the end of next March.
- Take Note: Looking for a fun gift/stocking stuffer for your SLP colleagues or yourself? Check out these head and anatomy sticky notepads from Amazon!
- Say It Sweetly: When you are unsure if other gifts are acceptable or appropriate, then sometimes the best gifts are homemade. If you aren’t into baking, try this “bouquet” from Cookies by Design.
The web is full of great gift ideas for rehab professionals. But whether you are a CHT, PT, PTA, OT, COTA, SLP, NP, RN, Nurse Manager or Director of Rehabilitation, the best gift you can give yourself is the gift of a great job! The Centra Team can help you find an opportunity that fits you perfectly. Call us at 800 535 0076 or download our mobile app.