Learning Is A Lifelong Process
Check out these upcoming events and programs for healthcare professionals. Not only are the topics of interest and timely, you can even earn valuable continuing education credits in the process!
- March 6-18, 2013 – ASHA’s “Adolescent Language and Literacy: Supporting Emotional, Social and Academic Growth”. Early registration open for online only conference. SLPs can earn 2.6 CEUs.
- March 14, 2013 – IARP’s “Putting Together Technology For Your Rehabilitation Practice” . Online webinair. Earn 2.0 CEUs towards various rehab certifications.
- March 20, 2013 – ANA’s webinair: “Navigating the Complex World of Delegation”. RNs earn 1.0 CNEs.
- April 25-28, 2013 – AOTA’s Annual Conference and Expo in San Diego, CA. Early registration and discounts are available until March 27, 2013. OTs can earn up to 2.4 CEUs.
- June 19-23, 2013 – AANP’s 28th Annual Conference in Las Vegas, NV. Early registration deadline is May 6, 2013. Up to 42 contact hours available to NPs.
Enhance your knowledge and earn those credits. Then let Centra help you find the ideal work environment in which to employ your newfound skills. Call 800 535 0076.