A Rehabilitation Management career entails managing the daily tasks and activities of a medical rehabilitation unit or facility. A typical day for a Rehab Manager includes, but is not limited to, educating staff with regards to company protocols, overseeing training programs, organizing and directing all of the operational responsibilities of the unit, resolving conflicts for both patients and employees and issuing disciplinary actions when necessary. In addition, the Rehab Manager will set achievable and realistic goals for the unit, evoke strong leadership skills and provide consultation on developing new programs.
The Bureau of Labor Statistics projects a 30% growth in the rehab therapy field until 2018. As a Rehab Manager you have many career options, from travel therapy jobs, permanent placement jobs, local contract jobs to part-time jobs. We at Centra offer you the opportunity to maximize your potential in various settings such as the following:
- Acute Care Hospitals – Inpatient and Outpatient
- Aquatic Care Centers
- Assisted Living Facilities
- In-patient Rehabilitation Centers
- Long Term Acute Care Facilities
- Long Term Care Centers
- Outpatient Centers
- Pediatric Practices
- Private Practices
- Skilled Nursing Facilities
- Sub-Acute Rehabilitation Centers
Finding a job in Rehabilitation Therapy can be a full time job in itself. In working with Centra, we become your conduit to finding the best position offering the best compensation and benefits package. As an employee of Centra Healthcare Solutions, you are eligible for the following benefits:
- Highly competitive pay rates, including opportunities to earn tax free income that will increase your net weekly pay by as much as 15%.
- 100% medical insurance reimbursement with a premier PPO plan.
- A 401 (k) plan that offers a 4% match.
- Continuing Education reimbursement.
- A chance to explore new places and new opportunities throughout the United States.
- Licensure reimbursement.
- Housing accommodations.
- A dedicated representative that will provide concierge customer service, devoted to your career goals.
- …. And much, much more!
So what are you waiting for? Search for Rehabilitation Management Jobs here and let Centra help you achieve your career objectives.