In honor of “Men’s Health Month” and Father’s Day in June, we offer this collection of items for all the male healthcare and rehabilitation professionals out there…you know who they / you are!
- Real Men Don’t: The prevailing wisdom is that men hate asking for directions. But now a low cost European airline has developed a sneaker (yes, a sneaker) that means he/you doesn’t/don’t have to.
- True-Blue: A visible, unisex way to show your support for men’s health issues on “Wear Blue Day” (June 17, 2016) or any day for that matter!
- “Shifting the Tides”: The American Assembly for Men in Nursing (AAMN) Conference will be held in Miami this year. Don’t miss it!
- Like Father, Like Son: An inspirational PT who uses skills taught him by his father to pay it forward.
- For Better or For Worse: Men’s Health magazine has just come out with their annual list of the best (and worst) cities for health conscious men. Did your city make it?
And speaking of lists of great places to live…Centra’s job board has exciting and exclusive career opportunities across the U.S. in places you will love to call home temporarily or permanently. For a more personal touch call one of our industry experts at 800 535 0076.