Summer is winding down, children will be returning to school and some of you will be returning to work after a well-deserved break. Healthcare professionals generally don’t need motivation to return to their calling, but here are a few odds and ends that just might reinforce your innate passion for helping others:
- Paying It Forward: Gino Vizzi fights his own chronic cancer battle, while giving back to others battling disease through his P4 Foundation.
- With Age Comes Wisdom: Do you work with seniors? You may recognize some of this sage advice from those who have lived a century.
- Dance To Your Own Beat: There are no obstacles that can’t be overcome if you pursue greatness… even being deaf.
- Good Habits Start Young: A private school in Florida has taken its students’ health to a whole new level with its Global Wellness Center.
- Ask For Nothing in Return: A 91 year old shows why giving back to others is its own reward…grab the kleenex.
Hope these inspire you to new heights and a deeper appreciation for the difference you make in people’s lives. Inspired to make a career move, call CENTRA today at 800 535 0076.