An Occupational Therapy career entails the assessment, treatment and mentoring of patients requiring rehabilitation services in order to optimize their healing process. A typical day for an Occupational Therapist includes, but is not limited to, helping patients with disabilities in order to participate fully in school and social situations, helping people recover from injury to regain skills and provide support for adults experiencing physical and cognitive changes. In addition, the OT will set achievable and realistic goals for the patient, document and record the patient’s condition, and educate patients and families concerning the appropriate occupational therapy.
The Bureau of Labor Statistics projects a 30% growth in this field until 2018. As an OT you have many career options, from travel therapy jobs, permanent placement jobs, local contract jobs to part-time jobs. We at Centra offer you the opportunity to maximize your potential in various settings such as the following:
Occupational Therapy Job Settings
Finding a job in Occupational Therapy can be a full time job in itself. In working with Centra, we become your conduit to finding the best position offering the best compensation and benefits package. As an employee of Centra Healthcare Solutions, you are eligible for the following benefits:
- Highly competitive pay rates, including opportunities to earn tax free income that will increase
- your net weekly pay by as much as 15%.
- 100% medical insurance reimbursement with a premier PPO plan.
- A 401 (k) plan that offers a 4% match.
- Continuing Education reimbursement.
- A chance to explore new places and new opportunities throughout the United States.
- Licensure reimbursement.
- Housing accommodations.
- A dedicated representative that will provide concierge customer service, devoted to your career
- …. And much, much more!
So what are you waiting for? Search for Occupational Therapy Jobs here and let Centra help you achieve your career objectives.